"Huh, 10 generations...that's A LOT of work. Hmmm"
"What the hey? It's not like I had big plans for my life anyway, right? Why not? For the record, a friend of a friend dared me to try this challenge thing out one night after some bar hopping. That heffa didn't think I'd go through with it, but she was wrong. All I need to know are the rules. So, here we go..."
"The name's Mikayla Epps, no I don't know Mike Epps and I don't know if we're related. People always ask me that and it gets annoying."
"Let's see if there's more info on the internet about this challenge."
"I don't mind doing that. Something you should know about me. I'm pretty tough. I can hold my own. So this Legacy thing is gonna be a piece of cake."
"Let me tell ya a little more about me. I'm pretty fit and always working on getting tighter and more toned."
"I'm a pretty good cook too."
"And I'm self-taught. My parents didn't believe in coddling us. Nope, that's why I'm so independent."
"Cooking's one of those things that comes really easy to me ya know? I don't use recipe books or anything like that. No need...oooop."
"You can delete that, right? I'm just a little nervous is all. Not so used to having an audience."
"I'm pretty much what they call a loner...although I don't like that term. Sounds too close to loser, know what I mean?"
"Oh for the love of....really?!"
"Uh no need to show that either, okay? Don't want people thinking I can't cook or something. Ha!"
"Where was I? Oh yeah, I'm no where near loser status. I just like my "me" time. Can't be bothered with too many people. They tend to cause problems."
"Why are these eggs sticking to the pan? Ugggh! Think I need more butter here."
"Not really, ugh, sure how much is gonna make it outta this pan. Haha! It's just the nerves. You try cooking with a bunch of people watching, it's not so easy I promise ya."
"See, that wasn't so hard. Now for the true test, though. How rude of me, do you guys want some?"
"Meh, you're chicken." sniffing the fork before lifting it to her mouth.
"Mmmm, this is pretty good if I do say so myself."
"So back to this legacy business. There's something called a randomizer, I don't know, it's an app I had to download on my cellphone. Anywho, turns out I'm supposed to get into a relationship, have 5 kids...yeah you heard me right 5. I already filed an application for the Critic job position that was posted online. That should be cool. Means I get to try out all types of food. Of course, no one will be able to top my skills here, am I right? Hahaha....Um yeah, my secondary career is as a freelance author. I guess that'll be cool. I might just write about my adventures in this legacy. The goal over my lifetime is to be a "Party Queen", yeah, I don't know about all of that. Supposed to get gold on 4 parties. Not sure how I'm gonna work that out since I only know a handful of people and want to keep it that way. I don't particularly like spending a whole lot of time with them either, so that should be interesting. Lastly, I rolled "Hands Off" for Miscellaneous Fun, which means my Creator...yeah you, doesn't get to move anything in my world around. For example, if I were to leave dishes out, they'll have to stay there until I or someone in my family finally cleans them up...that should also be interesting."
"You sure no one wants some of this eggs, bacon and toast? It's tasty, I promise you. No? Ok."
"Don't judge me for washing my dishes in here. The bathroom was closer than the kitchen...besides I like the color of the walls in here...it's very relaxing."
"I don't know about you, but that was a lot in a short amount of time. I'm going to go take a nap for a bit. I'll check in with you guys later."

























No comments:
Post a Comment